Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Park

Cara and I took Ethan and Allie to the park a few days ago and when they were in the swings together I got to thinking it wasn't that long ago that they were little babies doing the same thing, so I found a picture from last year and thought it would be fun to compare how much they have changed in just one year. Pretty amazing!


In this picture Allie's almost 1 and Ethan is about 9 months old. I don't think on that day we ever saw the day when our kids would be running around the play ground, going down the slides, and talking (well,Allie does most of the talking-she has an amazing vocabulary) and laughing and just having a great time! How fun it is to see them grow!


More fun at the park with Allie


2 comments:

Warnick Family said...

That is SO crazy! They were so small! Oh my goodness, now I'm going to start crying. Our babies! Maybe it's time that we both had another one....wink, wink! Then, we couldn't go and party with Rob Thomas!

Carrie said...

I can't believe how much they've grown!! What a pair of cuties. Maybe they can take their engagement photos sitting on the swings. :)