
Chillin' on the 'patio' at Kohl's...

She looks EXACTLY like my mother in law in this picture. EXACTLY!

My pretty baby! Love that face!

Man, I love these goofballs!

Dress up anyone?

How 'bout some Cheetos? Notice the nice '80's do...

Happy Independence Day! (Ethan now believes that he must pose goofy or make a funny face in all pictures taken).

Dress up again, anyone? Abby wanted to be "Tinkabell"-this is the best we could do, I need to work on that.

Dress up-switcharoo

Happy Birthday Honey! Love, love, love you!

Yeah, the cake was awful-the curse of the bad birthday cakes continues!
Gifts from Grammie, yes Grammie made that dress isn't it adorable? And she made the tooth pillow on the front is a McQueen pocket(where the money goes) and on the back is a Mater pocket where the tooth goes, pretty darn cute Grammie! And I'm sure will aid the tooth fairy in making smoother transitions while getting the tooth and leaving the money!
Oh...what? I'm not supposed to paint my nose? oh, hhhhhhmmmmmm
My cute friend Rose and I took our kids to Chick-Fil-A for dress like a cow and get a free meal day-so I threw some white shirts on the kids and we cut out some black cow spots and taped them to their shirts. Even made ears for Abby. (Also added another cow spot to the bottom of Ethan's shirt after this picture was taken, so it didn't look so much like a ghost).
Holy Cow! Those are some adorable kiddo's! Rose whipped out that cow print dress for Rozi in about 2 minutes-she's awesome!

My boy, he must be straight from heaven, you see he will stop at nothing to help his mom with laundry. He stacked all the pillows he could find so he could pull the clothes out of the washer. Glad someone likes doing laundry around here. Maybe I should get him a step stool and just let him do it.

My pretty girl in her pretty dress by grammie

Cow...girl

Pretty dress-tummy out

Fish face...
Ethan lost his 1st tooth, I'm not sure he should be losing teeth yet (Alex assures me it's OK since he's part Mexican-you'll have to ask him what he means by that) :) I think his body thinks he's 6. He's like off the charts for height so maybe his body has fooled his brain or vice versa or something??? Also the tooth fairy needs to work on her entrance and exit skills, it is SO not cool to wake them up while trying to take care of the tooth/money exchange. Bad tooth fairy, bad tooth fairy! :)
Cuteness squared!

This is the closest I could get to Ethan to snap a photo-he's always off and running doing the slide thing...I'll try to step it up a little for the next post...Maybe...
4 comments:
What to say... Mostly I just miss you. :(
If Terri and I check your blog, I keep wondering who the 3rd stalker is . . . your kids are cute as ever. Splashtown & Chic-Fil-A in one post sure makes me miss summertime in Spring, TX.
Oh my gosh...your kiddos are so super cute! :)
Do you realize a lot of your pictures are against the same wall? You should make that a tradition. I can't believe how tall Ethan is. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment