Source: 9gag.com via Bridget on Pinterest
hahaha!!! love it!(but since i have been your running buddy before i'd say you look more like the olympian... It was dark though...) :)
I saw this on Pinterest after you told me about it-it was when I was lying on my sleeper sofa at the hotel-anyway...thought it was hilarious!!! Glad you reposted it!
Seriously laughing out loud!
So funny!! So true(for me at least, I've never been your running bed)!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha!!! love it!
(but since i have been your running buddy before i'd say you look more like the olympian... It was dark though...) :)
I saw this on Pinterest after you told me about it-it was when I was lying on my sleeper sofa at the hotel-anyway...thought it was hilarious!!! Glad you reposted it!
Seriously laughing out loud!
So funny!! So true(for me at least, I've never been your running bed)!!
Post a Comment