February was uneventful, other than Valentime's day (that's how Abby says it). It's nice to tell the people that you love that you love them! We made signs and cupcakes and I received beautiful flowers and yummy chocolates and handmade cards from my sweethearts. It was a lot of love. I definitely love my Valentines!!
March....
We started Spring Break off with a nice day at the park..We even got to see a raccoon up close and personal that day. Very exciting!
Maybe not as exciting, I painted the kids bathroom, to coordinate with the new shower curtain and towels. Funny that neither picture depicts the color accurately...They'll have a 'whale' of a time in the newly decorated bathroom. (Sorry couldn't resist).
And of course we hit the Livestock Show and Rodeo. We had lots of fun (once we got Abby some new boots, we thought her old boots still fit but once we started walking around she figured out they didn't feel so great)! We stayed to watch the rodeo this year, we were clear up in the nosebleeds (because as much as we love the rodeo, we are also cheap)! The kids loved it and Abby was so excited to see the bull riding, not sure why or how she even knew about bull riding but she kept asking me every 5 minutes, is it the bull riding yet?
Good, fun times!
Speaking of...
I love having lunch with Ethan (and Abby) at his school. All the kids in Ethan's class say hi to or wave at me and Abby. I guess we're there a lot or something..
My friend, Catherine, and I took our kids to get pictures in the blue bonnets. It was beautiful! Perfect spring day! And Chappel Hill may not be such a bad place to live, small town, cute country houses, cute little shops, not too far from the Blue Bell Creamery..
After driving for a bit, we found this lovely field full of cute little yellow flowers, for all I know they might be weeds, but it sure was purdy!
Ethan picked a flower for Abby. So sweet!
They really do love each other. No, really they do. If only momentarily... ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment