Part 2 of our extended vacation.. So here's the deal, I like to do the blog in chronological order maybe it's my OCD shining through or maybe it's just easier to do it that way for me. BUT here's my hang up... We did a lot before we went on our trip to Canada and after, our vacation was a month long after all, I honestly can't remember the stuff we did before Canada and what stuff we did after and I'm too lazy to go through all the pictures to find dates etc...I know. Sad, really. You know what they say: "The memory is the 2nd thing to go, and I can't remember the 1st." So that's that. The following may not be in exact chronological order but that's OK, plus who's going to know the difference anyway? Right? I'll be like Elsa and Let it Go.
We hit the discovery museum (I think that's what it's called-I can't remember anything, remember?) at Thanksgiving Point, it was crowded and fun. The kids liked it and we discovered stuff...
We spent some time in the pool...
Grammie having fun splashing around with the kids!
And AHOY MATEYS! It was a pirate's life for us
( for one night anyway)!
Alex flew in the day before we left to go to Canada (which happened to be his birthday), so my mom and my Aunt Pat (and THE Linda Roylance) :) did a fun pirate theme party for the June and July birthdays for our extended family. So many cute and clever decorations. It was an AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR-some party!
Clue #1 for the kids to find the treasure...
That cute little girl next to Abby is Addi, she is totally adorable and Abby's new BFF, they are counting down the days until they can see each other again!
The captain and her slaves, errrr I mean daughters... ;)
Aren't these cookies so cute? Thank goodness for my Mom's neighbor! After a couple very unsuccessful attempts at making these ourselves, she came to our rescue didn't they turn out so cute!
Ahoy Matey Mike!
The Captains of the PAAAARRRRRRTTYY!
Abby and Sydney, cute girlies!
Pin yer X on the treasure map!
Some of the fam and some of the kids
Time to find yer treasure!
The bbbbaaaaaarrrttthhhhhday boy!
Fun dress ups!











No comments:
Post a Comment