I really shouldn't wait so long to do these posts...To be honest I can't really remember if October was awesome or not..I'm going to assume it was. It must have been pretty close to awesome or at least not totally terrible because I usually remember totally terrible. ;)
Apparently Abby got a haircut, more like a trim with a few layers..
Also I guess we went to a movie, not sure what movie...
Looks like, Alex and I went on a lunch date on one of his days off. It's fun to have him home during the day (on the days he's actually home, which isn't often).
I do remember, (because it was totally terrible! Haha...not really) I fell down walking to Ethan's piano lesson. And scraped my hand and knee. Totally embarrassing, especially since a man we go to church with watched the whole thing. Ethan tried to help me up and said, "Mom, did you smack your face? Do we need to go to the hospital?" Luckily my face was spared any road rash.
Instead of carving pumpkins this year we got pumpkin tattoos, the kids thought they were so cool! And had fun painting them with the glitter glue.
They had crazy hat day at school. Abby's was sort of a makeshift princess hat with a crown, and we found Ethan's "Chuck Norris" hat at WalMart, on the inside brim it said, "Chuck Norris is my homeboy" Hahaha!
This day the kindergartener's got to dress up as their favorite story book character, Abby chose Anna and I didn't really want her to wear her Anna costume so I painted this shirt and hoped it looked enough like Anna to pass as a storybook character. And the 3rd graders got to wear mustaches that day.
Alex got a new ride! Yay! Being a one car family for a while was kind of rough (and the reason we were walking to piano in the first place)! The poor old Maxima finally died. And although this car is older, it's runs great, is really clean and nice on the inside and is super fast and it was a deal we couldn't pass up!
Our little witch and ninja turtle at the church's trunk or treat.
Alex and I were bacon and eggs again and we won 2nd place in the costume contest, we have a tiny little gold plastic trophy to prove it.
Maybe not the best picture of us, matter of fact this picture of Alex completely cracks (get it..cuz I'm eggs...) me up. But it's the only we picture we got of us that night.
So..that was October. Awesome? I'll let you decide.








No comments:
Post a Comment