Back to the here and now...yeah...However do you want me? However do you need me?
Can you name that tune? That's one of my jam's! ;)
Nothing says back to real life like a giant stack of mail! And...
Going to the dentist for a check up and torturing..Oh wait that's just the fluoride treatment.
Then...
Celebrating cute Mindy's birthday like a month or so late! Cute girls, fun night!
Then...
Abby started tap dance, she was so excited! And now she hates it... :(
But I'm making her stick to it. Mostly because I paid the recital costume fee already. And once we start something we see it through to the end. Or some life lesson like that...
But I'm making her stick to it. Mostly because I paid the recital costume fee already. And once we start something we see it through to the end. Or some life lesson like that...
Meet the teacher!
Abby's teacher was Ethan's 2nd grade teacher, she moved to 1st grade this year and we were excited Abby's in her class. She's a great teacher.
Ethan's teacher is new to the school this year, she's very nice and Ethan likes her a lot.
Ethan's 9th Birthday!
Ethan's 9th Birthday!
Ethan just wanted to go rock climbing without friends or cousins, just us. So that's what we did. He loves it, I think he's part monkey or something. He makes it look so easy but I guess when you're super skinny and a monkey, it's easy.
Abby was a lot more brave this time around than last time, she doesn't love rock climbing like Ethan does, I guess she's not part monkey.
E's birthday was actually on Sunday and he wanted to wear a bow tie to church, he never wants to wear a bow tie but it was a special occasion!
Isn't he handsome?
She's cute too!
Can't believe my sweet, thoughtful, funny boy is 9!
Yay! Presents!
You'll shoot your eye out!! That's all I can think of now that Ethan got a red rider BB gun. He was excited and a little bit shocked that he got a BB gun. He got Top Shot at cub scout Day camp and Alex, wait I mean Ethan, was really excited about getting his own gun.
He was also really excited about the money Grandma and Grandpa gave him..
First day of school!! Can't you just feel the excitement and nervousness?!
Ethan went to class by himself, he didn't want us to drop him off, he said he's got this. Sigh..OK mr independence, you go with your bad self.
Then...
Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet
I was supposed to help bake and decorate half of these cupcakes but my oven decided to die that day. I tried cooking them for about an hour and a half and they still were raw..Nice, thanks a lot oven! Another leader saved the day and baked ALL of the cupcakes, she deserves a patch or badge or some kind of award!
Leading the flag ceremony, 1st time doing that!
Hydrocephalus Walk!
Some of my Amber's Angels..
I really have the kindest and sweetest friends, I love that they love doing the walk with me and want to come back every year. So grateful for kind people who remember Amber and want to support us in this effort to raise awareness and money for Hydrocephalus, in honor of our baby girl!
Cute Taylor!
Cute Hunter and Ethan!
Cute people!
{Catherine, Aimee and Kevin and Eden and Kyle, Ben and Mindy and Tanner, Taylor, Hunter and Hailey, Janalyn, Rose, Me and Abby}
The church had the annual Trunk or Treat, it was great fun! The youth did a great job of planning the games and helping to run them. The bear cubs even got their own table to do the "mystery boxes". They each did a box and we had, brains (spaghetti noodles), eyeballs (avocado pits), vampire hearts (canned tomatoes), witches warts (raisins) and fingers (hot dogs)..It was a big hit, not everyone was brave enough to try it though, so I'd say they were successful in grossing everyone out!
Ethan planned and decorated his box, I helped a a little with the flap-we attached the spider to the flap so you just had to lift up the spider to lift the flap and then stick your hand in the hole to feel the eyeballs..Ewwwwwwwww!
I made the poster that nobody read..Haha!
Ethan did not want a costume this year, I guess he's getting to that age..But I made him be a Texan's fan for the ward party..
We got Abby's costume way back in August when we were in Utah, she won 1st place for the girls category. She is pretty dashing and rainbowy.
Cute cubs, manning the table!
Next up!
Waco and the Magnolia Market Grand Opening Party! ;)
It needs a post all of it's own..


















































No comments:
Post a Comment