SO the much anticipated night finally arrived! We got to see Stephenie! I realize these first couple pictures aren't the highest quality but I thought I'd include them anyway...So here is Stephenie Meyer in person and up close and personal (sort of). We had a great time on Friday night and it was fun to get to see Stephenie and listen to her talk about her books etc. She even answered one of the questions that Terri submitted! How cool is that? 
Terri, Cara and me anxiously awaiting the arrival of Stephenie
Terri and Cara standing in the VERY long line outside the High School
This is only part of the VERY long line.
After we got our books signed we went to dinner and laughed and laughed it was a fun girls night out for sure! Big thanks to our very nice hubby's for watching the kiddo's so we could do this!
Grandad's Creations
1 month ago
3 comments:
Why do you and Cara always look better in the pictures then me? I look like a deer in the headlights. Sorry about the jerk in front of you that took all your time with Stephenie!
Friday was awesome, wasn't it?? It was so great to see you! I met anohter friend there that I hadn't seen in years! Small world! The pics I have on my blog are stills i took from the video I shot. The actual pictures I took came out dark and grainy, also. It's because most camera flash's are only good for a few feet; anything further away comes out dark and grainy.
My sister-in-law is also addicted. I loved book one, liked book two and by book three was sick of Bella (how self-absorbed can she be??). I'm also kind of bugged that an LDS author has a female protagonist that is so eager to sleep with her boyfriend (who is actually 500 years older than her...). Okay, enough of my soap box :).
Post a Comment