O.K. I must admit I am a BIG fan of Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight series, I wouldn't catergorize myself as an obsessed fan (like some people I know) but maybe this puts me over the edge.
So my friend Terri and I wanted to go meet Stephenie on May 9th while she's here in H-Town. And in order to see her you had to buy her new book "The Host" at Barnes and Noble, you get your ticket to see her once you bought the book. So Terri and I ventured out on Tuesday to B & N at 5:30AM --yes you read that right--5:30AM me, the non-morning person up at 5:00AM to go stand in line until B & N opened at 9:00AM. I know, I know it's kind of crazy and I like to think that I'm generally very rational and calm but this got me really excited! I would also like to point out (in the hopes that you don't thinkI'm a total dork) that there were people who slept over at B & N so they could be some of the first in line--see obsessed fans. So maybe we're not that crazy after all. But we were successful in getting our tickets (and one for Cara too-who willingly babysat Ethan at 5:00AM --what nice friends I have). Tomorrow night we get to meet Stephenie and of course pictures will be taken and posted...So stay tuned! So exciting!
Terri waiting so patiently...
3 comments:
I think it's coolness, wait, I have to think that! Oh, and do you consider me crazy obsessed? That's okay, it's probably tue. Oh I finished the host last night... You have to hurry, I need to talk to someone about it! See you TONIGHT!
Kelli!
Dallas posted a link on her blog and I just wanted to say HI. My mom (Mom Fuller) and I were wondering about you just the other day. Glad to hear you are doing well. Say Hi to Alex for us!
Oh, and we have the same bedding set for our nursery too!
Jen Thomas (Fuller)
Terri,
I don't consider you crazy obesessed maybe only slightly addicted... :)
Post a Comment