Friday, March 12, 2010

Just (Boring) Stuff

Buh Bye ugly gross green couches we aren't going to miss you one bit! Hello delightful magical awesome leather secitonal! Our new leather sectional is awesome, as soon as you get in you don't want to get out AND it literally makes you go to sleep--pure magic! The best part is Bassett told us it was on backorder til June! Well...here it is in my living room in March! I just might become a couch potato (well, even more of a couch potato than I was before). Abby and Ethan chillin' on Ethan's Cars couch. (Abby's eating a cracker)...Obviously this is before the arrival of the delightful magical awesome leather couch.

Abby reading books...Very intently I might add, I kept calling her so she'd turn around and she just completely ignored me... **Notice her curls in the back? It is a bit mullet-ish when it's wet but luckily the curls make it work. And she has little curls above her ears that look like wings. It seriously makes me laugh just to look at her with her crazy ( and cute I think) hair!
Finally decided to look at me and give me a cheeser!

Look at those fat thighs! What has her mother been feeding her?
Disclaimer her thighs look especially large here because of the angle of the camera and she's got them straight out....They're really not THAT big in person, still big but not THAT big. Also she'll eat anything and everything we give her!

3 comments:

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

That's NOT BORING, this is AWESOME!!! I LOVE THE COUCHES?! When are we having a movie night? LOL

Carrie said...

I love the sofas!! And Abby just gets cuter and cuter every time I see new pictures. 1 year olds are supposed to be chubbalicious!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Love the new couches-i bet they look great in they are awesome. can't believe how long abby's hair is getting-she is growing too fast!