Friday, April 16, 2010

Isn't She Lovely

So you know that Stevie Wonder song, "Isn't She Lovely" I recently learned that he wrote that song for his newborn daughter. And not really being huge Stevie Wonder fan, or a big fan of that song necessarily, I didn't know all of the lyrics so I looked them up and it's just a really sweet song for his little girl...Here's just some of the lyrics.

"Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious...

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one...

Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same...
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she precious
Isn't she wonderful..."

Yep, that's how I feel about her:




5 comments:

Jana said...

yes, she is! :)

Kristin said...

such cute pictures. what a tender song.

Melanie Bingham said...

So cute! Love that dress!

C*K*J said...

Kel- this post made me a little weepy. So very sweet. Thanks for all your nice comments. They totally make my day!
Your kiddos are so beautiful and you really are ridiculously lucky!

M. Fritze said...

what a little doll! i love that stevie song too but it doesn't quite work to sing to crazy boys!