Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Abby, Abby, Abby...

So I have a whole bunch of pictures from our Utah trip and the first day of school etc. to put on here but there's so much, it's a little daunting. So instead of doing all that (right now), I decided to do this about Abby, because she has been so funny! I've started writing down some of her funnies and I thought I'd share...A friend of mine told me how she keeps a journal of all the funny things her kids say, so I was inspired to do the same (thanks, Catherine)...


(all dolled up for a Fancy Nancy tea party with Grammie)

Here's just a few of the funny things Abby has said recently:
"Get down for me!" instead of put me down
"Can't carry Daddy." when asked if she wanted Daddy to carry her
"So many fuhwashwights (flashlights), they need lots of battuhwess (batteries)." when coming out of the canyon and seeing all of Salt Lake City at night.
"Croc-a-isle" crocodile
"Apple-pus" octopus
"Toes"-toast
"Turn it off!" when I was singing along with the radio
"My skit"-her skirt
"I'm too heavy for me." I was holding her and she wanted me to put her down.
"I'ma eat my sammich, OK, Mom?" Yes Abby eat your sandwich
"No! I'm ABBY!" when I tell her she's cute
"Shawks (sharks) eat pretzels, and I'm a shawk."????
"I yuv Mom, Christmas trees and quacka's" She loves me, christmas trees and crackers
"Dis go my wips (lips)?"talking about her lip gloss
"Pretty toes?"- when she wants to paint her toe nails
"I yuv Santa." After seeing a princess bike she wanted, I told her if she was good maybe Santa would  bring it to her for Christmas.
And just today...
"You stinky Mom, you need a shower?" Well, at least she's honest...

And about a billion other things that I can't remember and haven't written down...And while this list doesn't reflect it, she is talking really well. Although we may need to work on her "R"'s a little bit. ;)

But, seriously, what am I going to do with this girl of mine?

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

Soo cute!

C*K*J said...

She is so adorable!! That picture is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! :)