It's that wonderful time of year, when we're reminded to be thankful for our blessings. We're very much aware of the blessings we've been given this year and feel so grateful!
And although Alex has to work this Thanksgiving we did get to have a wonderful and delicious (that hubby of mine makes one tasty turkey) Thanksgiving dinner with Alex's mom and stepdad. It was a nice quiet celebration, we stuffed ourselves silly, I think I'll be full for the next 4 days or so.
We are especially grateful for our families and our good friends (some of whom we got to see this weekend)! So fun and we feel so blessed having them in our lives!
Such cute kiddo's! Abby, Ethan, Allie and Lisey (C.C.)
How cute are they? We sure love our friends!!
We have a new "Dondo Bus" which is a huge blessing and I'm still a little nervous driving it and yes it fits in the garage, but just BARELY, the thing is HUGE!
BUT MOSTLY:
We're thankful for our little turkeys!
Turkey #1
Turkey #2
And...Turkey #3
(due to arrive around June 9th).
Yep! We're blessed!
(due to arrive around June 9th).
Yep! We're blessed!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



9 comments:
WAHOO!!!!!! I am SO excited for another baby!!!!! I love my little turkeys. Best Thanksgiving ever!!!!
What a cute way to announce! Love it! Congratulations!
Congrats! You guys make cute kids, and I'm sure #3 will be no exception!
I love your announcement! So cute! Congrats on #3!
SOOOOO excited for you you! Congrats! (may the force be with you)
Kelli!! Congratulations!!! What wonderful things to be thankful for!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! You sneaky lady . . . asking me about #3 when you knew you were expecting the whole time. :) Love the announcement! So happy for you. Maybe if we can get rid of a dog we'll be ready for #3. :)
Yea for dondoturkeys! :) Nursery buddies here we come. (I hope spring comes fast for both of us!)
So CUTE! I love the little onesie! You guys are such wonderful parents--Turkey #3 is really blessed to come down to you!
Post a Comment