Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Now that it's almost August...

I decided to post pictures of the 4th of July-lame I know. So these couple of pictures are an attempt to show what a patriotic family we are by wearing our matching flag shirts but you can't really see the flags--they're there trust me... The other reason I decided to post some new pictures was because Alex finally looked at "my" blog and decided there was TOO much about him...So to balance it out I've included me and Ethan...And the Ward...
This is the Ward Pancake Breakfast, the morning of the 4th, at a little park not too far from us...I was "in charge" of this little shindig, which bascially amounts to me stressing out about it and everyone else doing the work... Everyone said they had a great time so I'll believe them!
And the best part was it didn't rain until almost everyone had left! Yeah!
I've always liked the 4th of July and this year was a nice celebration! I have to admit that maybe I enjoyed it a little more AFTER the pancake breakfast was over. We also went to Cara and Jeff's for some BBQ and got to see 2 awesome firework shows. The first (and the best of course) lit off by none other than our pyro-husbands AND all done in the safety of the "swamp" behind Cara and Jeff's house, so as not to upset the HOA and/or the police. And the 2nd show, which was pretty good too, was Splashtown's firework show.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You look fantastic. How far along are you anyway??

Kelli said...

Thanks Kristin-you're so nice. I definitely haven't felt fantastic that's for sure. I'm about 3 1/2 months but I already look like I'm about 6 months prego. I'm going to have break out the maternity pants already! Uugghhh!

Terri said...

Kelli, you are so funny! You did tons for the party and it really was great. And you can't even tell your prego! Tell Kristin I said that!