Monday, July 7, 2008

Much to Alex's Surprise...

So I just had to include this picture! I think it is so funny! I was so excited to "surprise" Alex with the announcement about the new baby coming...Since last time (with Ethan) he was the one telling me to take a pregnancy test (is that too much information?). Anyway...I made him a card that said "Happy Father's Day...Looks like maybe...We're having another baby..."And this is the moment he read the card. I also pretended like I was deleting pictures out of the camera to ensure that the suprise went off without a hitch. I was really hoping I would capture a surprised look-I'd say I was successful...
I'm pretty sure he was about to say WHAT THE ???? This is the moment that it sunk in a little bit...Silly Hubby!

5 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Awesome pic of Alex!! Perfect timing!

Terri said...

I love the picture, glad you posted it... I wanted to see it!!!

Sara said...

That's so CUTE!!!! LOL

Kelly said...

That is so awesome!!

Beth said...

That was the best!