Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend -O- Fun

Couple weekends ago Alex and I got to go with Jeff and Cara to see Cheap Trick, Heart and Journey. Wow! Was that a blast from the past! I'm not entirely sure which was more entertaining, the concert or the people at the concert. I'm always amazed when I go to these types of events how popular mullets really are, perhaps it's because we're in Texas? But the audience for these bands, seriously ran the entire spectrum...From Joe Dirt look a likes, to Grandma's and Grandpa's (literally), to hip shakin' 40-50 year olds who think they still got it and then there was us (I'm not sure where good clean cut Mormons fit in)...It was SO entertaining! I may have spent more time watching the people around us then the actual bands. I must say that Heart was my favorite even though I'm a huge fan of Journey too! But I love it when chicks can rock, makes me feel like I can be a bad a_ _ too! Even though I'm really not and never will be. We couldn't take pictures unfortunately, no cameras allowed. What a cryin' shame!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Cm'on Kelli you are such a bad
A_ _!!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

So fun hearing from you! Now I can keep up on your life with your blog! You look great, and your family is adorable! I am so glad to reconnect! I will email you soon! Love Holly!

The Pemberton Family said...

They didn't want u taking pics because all the bands ar so dang old these days!!:) How's the baby doing?? Rocking out in utero!!

Terri said...

Yep, people at concerts are so so weird and funny, what a joy!

Singled Out said...

You ARE a bad A*& because you are related to me and we all know I am a BAD A@%!