Well...We found out this morning that we are having a
GIRL!
Yeah! We're super excited and already went shopping for girl things! And thanks to Aunt Kim and Grammy we actually already have all her crib bedding and quite a wardrobe even some shoes (so let's hope the ultrasound lady knows what she's doing)! I'm afraid this kid is already totally spoiled rotten and she's not even born (not unlike Ethan)! But we're very excited and can't wait to meet her.
So if you have any cool (or even not so cool-hee hee) girl names you want to share with us, we'd love to hear them!
7 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so happy that you'll get some girly stuff! Names... Hmmm we always had ideas for girls, I suppose that's why we had boys, but now I am drawing a blank. Yeah for you!
congratulations! one of each! how exciting!
YAY!! I better start knitting!
Congrats! I really like the name Olivia
WAHOOO!!!! A girl! Yeah! ...how would that be?... Yippee!
YAY! I'm so excited for you. Another beautifully spoiled Arredondo baby. Perfect - one of each. So I just had the thought that Erica Arredondo had a cute ring to it, though I don't know if I love the name.
Congrats!! Girls are so cute! Save your money because I am sure you will be spending a lot more on girl clothes! I do and I do not even have a girl, they are just to fun to buy for!
Post a Comment