Thursday, July 30, 2009

Abby's MRI

Here's some pictures of Abby when she went to get her MRI...We thought she looked pretty darn cute in her hospital gown...She did great aside from a bit of grumpiness for not being able to eat for about 8-9 hours-I mean who wouldn't be grumpy? I'm pretty sure I would be. The results are back and great news; there are no problems with her spine/spinal column. She's one healthy girl! YAY! What a relief! I'm just so grateful that both my kid's are healthy and I hope they stay that way for a long long time or forever would be good. I know it doesn't always work that way and yesterday just made me realize how lucky we are when we saw all the kids/babies waiting to get procedures done, really so sad. We feel extremely blessed and grateful!

The little cast looking thing is just a wrap to hold the IV in her foot...Unfortunately the first stick didn't work so they had to do it again on the other foot. She was not too happy about that! Neither was her dad! For a second I thought he might knock that nurse out (well, not REALLY).
This picture with Alex is when she was waking up from the anesthetic, obviously she's a bit out of it. Apparently it can make your nose itchy so she kept rubbing her nose and it was bright red poor baby...


I also took her in for her well baby check today and she is a very healthy 17ibs. 14 oz. (90% for weight) no wonder my back's been killing me! She is 26 1/2 in. long (75% length). Finally her height is catching up to her weight...She was at 90-50 at her last check up...But overall she's great! She is our little chunky monkey that's for sure!

5 comments:

Terri said...

I almost called you today to see if you got the results yet, but I didn't want to be the pushy neighbor. I'm so happy eveything's fine! She looks precious in her little hospital gown! And she was really cute when she was "out of it" yesterday.

Beth said...

So glad everything's all right!

Jana said...

she does make a hospital gown look remarkably cute!

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

I glad to hear that she is alright. She is soo big! What a cute "little" chunker!!

Kristin said...

That's scary. You didn't post anything about what was happening, but I'm glad it's all okay now. She is a little chunky monkey - just like her dad!