Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If you're bored and have a sec....

So I have a question...Lame as it is and I know you really could probably care less but I need some input...

I want to get Ethan's and Abby's picture taken professionally (well, if you consider Target "professional") and I'm wondering what they should wear...Did I lose some of you? For those of you who are still reading, any suggestions?

I mean should they be all matchy match or her in pink and him in blue-is that totally lame? Or I was kinda thinking Abby in pink and tan and Ethan in blue and tan but maybe that's too...oh, I don't know? Or maybe just denim and white but that's not super girly for my little Abby but then again maybe she doesn't need to be all girly... But she could be so should she wear a dress?

I know lots of you have taken really cute family pictures and cute kid pictures and I'd love to hear some ideas of what you wore or what you've seen that was cute!

I hate that I'm so plagued by indecision, it's something I really need to work on, I'll get right on that...but first...HELP!

6 comments:

Jana said...

suggestion: decide first where you want to display the photo. then pick the clothes to match your color scheme of the room. OR go black and white/sepia they turn out so cute of those little faces. (But it sort of doesn't matter, because with your beautiful babies no one will even notice what they are wearing because they won't be able to look past those enchanting eyes and delicious cheeks!)

Kelly said...

I agree with Jana, no one is going to care what she is wearing, but I would put them in something matchy matchy. Same colors, etc. Love ya Kel

Terri said...

Ugh professional pictures, I say don't worry about what they are wearing becuse at the 11th hour one of them will soil their cute outfit and the other will have a complete meltdown.... sorry maybe that's just my experience. GOOD LUCK!

Carrie said...

You have such adorable bows that you could easily pull off the denim and white and have her in a pretty, girly bow. I do like the matchy match too . . . I've been thinking about heading to Target myself. Color schemes are good too and then you could put her in a dress. They'll look beautiful no matter what! Good luck!

Kristin said...

How about naked?! I think you should just put them in your favorite outfits.

Bryan said...

Well, I first must start by saying, your children are so cute, any picture of them will be beautiful. But one thing that I saw recently, that I loved- was my friend had her childrens pictures taken in black and white and had the baby girl wear white and the older boy just wearing jeans- they took the picture on a black background with the older brother holding the little sister, It turned out really cute. Simple and beautiful. Good luck!

mary jane