I just wanted to post these, just cuz I think they're cute.
Licking that spoon clean!

I love the picture below, it's like she's anxiously awaiting her meal, like what you got for me this time?
I call Abby-my biiiiiiiigg girl and this is what she does when I say that-silly little girl!
And in case you think that we've forgotten that Ethan is part of the family, don't worry we haven't. We still love him and I do take his picture once and a while, but he doesn't sit still long enough for a good one! And he's just not doing as much cute stuff as Abby...It'd be really cute if he started using the potty (don't worry I won't take pictures of that!) more often! I was thinking today I will be changing diapers for about 5-6 consecutive years and what if we have another kid (don't freak out Grammie I said IF) before Abby's potty trained? That might mean like 8-9 years of changing diapers! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH! So maybe 2 kids is good!
Utah - June 2026
2 months ago
3 comments:
have I just not seen you in forever or something? Abby does look like such a big girl I just can't believe it!
Cute pics of Abs! The second one from the bottom I've seen YOU give that looK! How cute is that!
How about twins, then you could have 4!
Post a Comment