Thursday, August 27, 2009

Funny Baby

Isn't my little Abby so chunky? Yep! She sure is! Don't you wanna kiss those cheeks? Yep! I know you do! Aren't you jealous that I get to kiss them all day long? Yep! I'm sure you are!

These are some pictures that we had taken at Target on Monday AND it was SUPPOSED to be a brother sister photo session with coordinating outfits and everything! Ethan was NOT having it-so it turned out to be all about Abby...But that's OK, I think they turned out pretty cute of just her. Love that kid!


**P.S. Am I violating any copyright laws here? Well, if I end up in jail will some of you come visit me?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

SO CUTE!

Melanie Bingham said...

Oh Kelli those black and whites are my favorites!!! Yes I just want to nibble on those cheeks

Warnick Family said...

Man! You two make some cute babies!!! I love these pics! I can't wait to see you all soon!!!!!

Bryan said...

she is so beautiful. With cute kids like that- you two should have at least 4 more:)

mary jane

Kristin said...

Amazing that she can look so much like Alex and still be so dang cute! (just kidding, I think Alex is cute too)