Mama? Dada? Nope Abby's first word is "up" you can hear at about 13 sec. mark. She started saying it on Sunday and I just keep asking her to say it cuz I think it's cute! Why "up" you ask? Your guess is as good as mine!
Grandad's Creations
1 month ago
4 comments:
I know what she wants for Christmas- that new movie UP! Her and her cheeks are just so squishy and cute- whats not to LOVE? Like my friend Jason Fielding always said...
oh I forgot to write what he always said.. you'll just have to ask on Saturday!
I know why she is saying up... because as a second child she doesn't get held as much as the first. I like how Ethan is saying down! So cute, and funny.
She's saying "up", but it's only the first half. Now she's working on "yours".
Post a Comment