THE BLESSING-Our good friends the Warnick's blessed their new little baby on Sunday and we decided to go to "The Big D" and see it all first hand. That little Lisey is SO cute (just like her big sister Allie) and so tiny! After hefting around my chunky monkey I forgot that Abby too was tiny and light at one time (although not for long). We are sure glad to call the Warnick's our friends, they are the best kind of people, salt of the earth really...
Mom and Dad trying to get Lisey all dressed
Just had to throw these in of my kids just cuz I thought they looked cute on Sunday-sheesh how narcissistic can one person be?
RUB-A-DUB DUB TWO KIDS IN THE TUB-Ethan and Abby love bath time and so we pop them both in the tub for their nightly cleaning before heading to dreamland. Abby is hilarious she kicks and splashes and gets water everywhere, mostly all over me. I think I end up more wet than they do BUT they LOVE it!
PEEK-A-BOO! Abby has recently picked up on the fact that she can be the one controlling the peeking and the booing...She is just a hoot and I laugh at her on a daily basis...(Please ignore my annoying voice on the video-is that REALLY what I sound like? IIIICCCKKKK!)
See how it all makes sense now? It does...make sense... right???
2 comments:
For sure it makes sense!
So cute! P.S. It's not narcisistic (however you spell it) to show lots of pics of your kids. If it is, I'm in big trouble!
Post a Comment