Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Big Girl

Here's a few shots that we had done at Target this week...
Funny the one day Abby decides to NOT take her morning nap is the day we scheduled her pictures to be taken.
She was not too happy about the whole thing and didn't want to sit still...
But all things considered I think we got some pretty decent pictures...







My cousin made this cute little tu-tu for Abby...Thanks Michelle!
I thought it would be cute on her chubby almost naked little body...
I think I was right...Was I right?
Thanks Kelly for help with the headband and flower...





5 comments:

Mindy and Benjamin said...

yeah, you were right. she is so darn cute!

Prettie Me Pink said...

so stinkin cute! And amazing person made that adorable flower?...it's awesome!!!!

Melanie Bingham said...

she can DO purple!!! I'm sure your Nana is proud! love the headband and tutu!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

I like how Kelly disguised herself under her other name to give herself a compliment...haha

C*K*J said...

Kelli - She is so beautiful! I LOVE those last couple of pictures! Priceless!