In true Peterson/Arredondo fashion, we celebrated Abby's birthday again! This time on Sunday with Linda and Virgil (Alex's Mom and StepDad)...
Abby had lots of fun, eating beef stew, eating a roll, eating yogurt, eating mashed peas (OK not the peas so much) and lots of cupcake--again in true Peterson fashion it's ALL about the food!
She also had fun opening some great gifts, Ethan also had lots of fun helping Abby open her gifts.
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but here's some MORE pictures of the birthday girl!
Abby had lots of fun, eating beef stew, eating a roll, eating yogurt, eating mashed peas (OK not the peas so much) and lots of cupcake--again in true Peterson fashion it's ALL about the food!
She also had fun opening some great gifts, Ethan also had lots of fun helping Abby open her gifts.
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but here's some MORE pictures of the birthday girl!
5 comments:
Can we say spoiled???? J/K - hehehehe :)
Happy 1st b-day Abby!
Your 100% right---SPOILED! Let's hope they don't turn out rotten with all this spoiling! EEEEEEKK!
beat a dead horse? hahaha! :)
I love ALL the pics. It has been a while since I checked up on your blog- that Abby is one little doll. I love the pancake stack birthday cake and her shirt. And just so you know, I DO think your boy is a genius because those configurations are amazing- i'll be the first one to tell ya- you got a mathlete on your hands my dear:)
I can't believe it's been a year already!
Post a Comment