Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend we headed to the big "D" (and I DO mean Dallas) to hang out with our good friends Jeff and Cara and kids. We had so much fun and as an added bonus we got to see our friends the Dougherty's who just moved up that way too! AND as an extra special bonus we got to the see our friends the Udy's who actually live just down the road from us but happened to be visiting the Dougherty's as well. So we all got together on Memorial Day for lunch. We had such a nice time. It was a great couple of days. Awesome accomadations, good food, good company, good fun!
The kids did great on the 4 hour road trip except for the last 20 minutes both ways, AND I got pulled over (for speeding) on the way home in Madisonville but got away with just a warning-WHEW!

Here's a few pictures of our trip...

Cute little Allie in her super cool ride!

Adorable and snuggly little Lisey (Ethan calls her C.C.), don't you just want to eat her up?!

Yep! They have fun together!

Allie and Ethan looking at a cute little bunny.

All the kids together at the Dougherty's beautiful new home.

The very serious, Dondo kids, I admit I'm surprised Abby's chubby little legs fit through the railing.

Me, Ethan and Abby(contrary to how I look in the picture I am NOT pregnant-just thought I should make that perfectly clear), Amy and Cara with C.C.

Josh, Alex and Jeff

(I guess we didn't get a picture of Jeff D. or Xan)!

Ethan and Allie dining together at the Dougherty's

Ethan and Allie giving farewell hugs and kisses! Cara and I think we should just go ahead and start planning their wedding now ;o)

Thanks Jeff and Cara and Jeff and Amy! Good fun times!

No comments: