Saturday, September 4, 2010

The ABC's of Utah Fun (part 2)

Ethan celebrated his 4th birthday while we were in Utah. I can't believe our little dude is getting so big! He is completely spoiled and could not be more loved! We sure had a blast celebrating his birthday twice, one party was for all the August birthday's in the family, including Grammie and Cousin Michelle and little Alex who turned 2!

Of course we had to do Thomas the Train theme for Ethan and Little Alex! They loved it!


Party decorations!

Train party favors (created by Michelle)

Place cards (created by Aunt Kim and Me) Thomas the Train Everything!

Cute cake! Great job Michelle!

The birthday boys!

Enjoying the train cake

Silly Abby, loving this party business!
Birthday Presents!

Nice outfit!
Not a great picture, but it's of a great kid!

Happy Birthday Michelle!
Happy Birthday Grammie-SURPRISE! You got 2 watch-bands(actually they weren't surprises at all) but she did a nice job of pretending like she was surprised!


This was PARTY #2 on Ethan's actual birthday-a much smaller affair, with just the immediate family!

Ice Cream Cone Cake (yes, those are real ice cream cones that you can eat-I thoroughly enjoyed the mint chocolate chip one!) I thought this was such a clever idea! Baskin Robbins really out did themselves! ;o)

Awww, schucks, you're singing to me? My big birthday boy!
I'm thinking...I'm thinking...
Us...

You're sure I can eat this, right?

Having a heart to heart with Pa-Pa
Mmmmm, Ice Cream!



Swinging in the swing! Time for presents!

More fun presents! Did I mention that this kid is spoiled?


Yay! It's Toby! To add to the whole Thomas and Friends collection!
Uhhhhh, Grammie? You OK? I think we wore the party princess out! ;o)


MORE FUN STUFF-not just birthday parties!


My cousin Shannon and her super cute family-Sydeny, Kaleb, Kevin holding baby Easton on his blessing day! I'm so glad we were able to be there.

Isn't he so cute? He's a very pretty, uh sorry handsome AND easy going baby!

Cute decoration's for Easton's baby blessing!
We visited my Nana in her new place of residence. She'd had an infection and wasn't doing too good so after the hospital they moved her to this rehab facility. And she's doing great. And looks great too. I'm not totally sure why we only have pictures of us and none of them are with her! What is the matter with us! Sheesh! How self centered can we be!



This concludes The ABC's of Utah fun! Aren't you glad? Also part 1 and part 2 are not necessarily in the correct chronological order so you may notice my hair is long in some pic.'s and short in others...Or maybe you didn't even notice or care...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We were in Utah over the long weekend too! Is that when you were there??