Here's a couple pic.'s to appease the Grandma's and the Aunts...
Since when did a 20 mo. old decide she needed to have an opinion about what PJ's she wears. Me oh my!
She laughs and laughs at Ethan, she so admires her big bro. (most of the time).
She LOVES grits! I mean loves! Who loves grits? She's a true southerner, I guess. She also loves eggs, bacon and "toas" (toast) and fench fy's and cheese and juice (french fries, grilled cheese meal from Sonic) and diya's (quesadilla's) beans and rice, I guess she's a true southerner and a true Mexicana, which would make her an official Texican, right?
She's finally letting me do stuff to her hair, like pig tails...Wa hoo!
She sort of trots when she runs, definitely not speed sprints like Ethan. Just sort of trots about. So I don't have to do sprints to catch up to her like I did with Ethan.
She loves the swide (slides) at the park, especailly the BIG one!
She loves her purple blankey (obviously).
She loves to be outside.
She loves books and bed time too!
She knows her body parts, like eyes, nose, mouse (mouth), eaws (ears), feet, toes, knees, hands, and fingers.
Today she held out a yellow crayon and said "Mama, yeyow!" I (barely containing my pride at my ultra smart daughter) said "Yes, Abby that is a yellow crayon, good job!" She put it back and pulled out a red one, I anxiously waited for her to tell me which color she had now and she said "Mama, Yeyow!" :) Oh, well!
But yeah, she's just AWE-SHOME!
5 comments:
That's so Awe-shome! We love our little kiddos!
I didn't realize how long it had been since I have seen Abby...but apparently A LONG TIME!!! Congratulations mommy. Your kids are so stinkin' cute.
She is changing, you can see it in the pictures. Such a cutie!
she's so adorable!
Holy time warp! Where did that grown up talkin' girl come from? :)
Post a Comment