Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fun

Fall lasts for all of 2 days here in H-town but we still try to manage to do things that help us feel the fall 'spirit'. Here's some happenings of the last few days...Starting with Halloween night...

Ethan and Alex getting started carving the humongous pumpkin, it's about 7:00PM on Halloween night, yeah we're a little behind but that's just how it goes! I'd like to point out to my family that Ethan's and Abby's PJ's DO NOT match. Thank you very much!
Cleaning out the "yucky, gross" pumpkin guts! The finished product, not super original or creative but what do you expect at 7:00PM on Halloween night?
Once Ethan saw all the trick or treaters all dressed up he had to put Thomas on too.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


We attended the annual trunk or treat and carnival last night at church. Abby was Abby Cadaby (from Sesame Street) and Ethan was Thomas the Train (just like last year) we did buy him a Spiderman costume because he really wanted to be Spidey, but when it came down to it, Thomas won out! Anyone need a brand new Spiderman costume (size 4-6)? I made Abby's costume, that's probably pretty obvious...Sad part is I spent a ridiculous amount of time on it and this is as good as it got! She was SO funny trick or treating, she cried a little at first then she realized she got some candy then she was ALL over it! She would just go right up to the person and pick out the candy for herself!

Obviously he'd had some orange punch...Obviously I did not wipe off his mouth after said punch...



Grammie sent each of the kids a little Halloween treat, arrived just in time for Halloween too. Thanks Grammie!
So everyone's having a bad hair day! Abby DID just wake up from a nap and Ethan really needs a haircut!!!


Threw this picture in, just because they're cute!
Ethan's school had a fun run and family picnic day, last week. It was a lot of fun and a great day for a picnic. Here's Ethan's class, his teacher is in there somewhere! Oooops, forgot Ethan's "spirit" shirt!


Getting a spider stamp, to be like Spiderman!!

Playing games...

Riding the train...

Abby holding on to our lunch...so to speak...

Ethan running the laps-this boy loves to RUN!


Ethan lined up with his class, 2 things I'd like to point out about this picture, the little girl in front of Ethan is actually TALLER than Ethan and the little boy behind Ethan...I can't tell if he's putting a curse on Ethan or if he's staring at Kaylee (that cute tall girl)??

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

help I've switched email accounts and I don't have an email for you.
Your kids are getting so big.
Nice job on the costume! Bonus points for home-made. Guilt for the rest of us:)
How is the running going?

Kristin said...

Ethan is looking way too big. And for some reason, seeing Alex carving a pumpkin with his kids made me feel emotional. I love you guys!