Can I run 13.1 miles on Sunday?
Can I without killing over dead?
Can I without throwing up?
Can I without passing out?
Can I so that I'll be able to walk afterwards?
Can I if it's raining?
Can I if it's cold?
Can I without my music?
Can I without a dog biting me?
Can I without all the right nutrition?
Can I without a perfectly fit body?
I CAN!
I can without dying (presumably).
I've never thrown up after running before so why start now?
And I've never passed out before either, why would I want to this time?
I've been training my muscles and my brain so I'm sure I'll be able to walk afterwards (even if it's not right away I'm sure I'll come around eventually).
I can wear a poncho in the rain.
I can run faster to warm my body up.
I can without music because I'll have my best bud to talk too.
I can because I assume there are no dogs allowed on the race course.
I can even if I still eat a lot of junk!
I can because while it's not perfect or perfectly fit, I am able bodied!
YES! I can and I will run 13.1 miles on Sunday (it may not all be pretty but I will get it done)!
Grandad's Creations
1 month ago
5 comments:
GO KELLI!!!!!!
YES YOU CAN! You go girl! It's Rock N Roll time!
Thanks, I think I needed that!
you are my HERO!! you are going to be awesome. do a mile or 5 for all us moms who use our free time to sleep instead of be awesome runners! you have inspired me to dust off the runners.
I am so proud of you Kelli!! You go girl!
Post a Comment