It's funny though with Alex having to work I sort of realized that really Thanksgiving is just another day, special for the food I suppose, but just another day. Oh and I guess there is that whole thing about being reminded to be thankful for your blessings. But I decided and am now determined to recognize the many blessings I have, on a daily basis, and not just on special days with special food. Because I have A LOT to be thankful for each and every day and need to be better at recognizing that and not take so much for granted!
Ethan and Abby had a blast on the trampoline at the Robinsons! Sadly these are the only pictures I took that day.
He could've jumped for hours and hours!
Abby was happy to sit and let Ethan do all the work! I probably should've joined in on the jumping fun, burn off some of that Thanksgiving feast!
AND...
AND...
Here's our attempt at getting a good Christmas Card shot, I really had such high hopes of getting at least one good shot, who was I kidding??
Yeah...not having it! OK so realistically I knew a good picture with Santa was a LONG shot but again had such high hopes...
3 comments:
ooh those are some cute kids kel!
I'm so glad my kids aren't the only ones who don't cooperate for pictures. Sigh. Cooperative or not, your two are sure cuties!
Love the pictures! I have a picture of me in my baby book picking my nose. It's a family favorite. And screaming Santa pictures are the best.
Post a Comment