Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Fun

My Family came to town for my birthday, well, really to see the kids but my birthday is as good an excuse as any right? We had a fun 4 or 5 days together. We went to Splashtown (no pictures-whew!)we did some shopping, we went to Kemah which was a blast and not too crowded or hot thankfully, had some delicious food and just had fun hanging out!


Wait whose birthday is it? Not theirs! But they are so loved (and spoiled) by their Grammie and Aunts they get gifts just because!!!


Just one of the many cute gifts from Grammie and the Aunts!

Oh! Here we go celebrating my birthday!


 Happy Birthday to ME! So fun to celebrate with my family! Let's not talk about how OLD I am!

On to Kemah...

Waiting for the train!




Chillin' in the double decker caurosel...
Someone arrest those two for being sooooo cute! It must be against the law to be that cute, right?!







Kristi and I are the only two that rode rides. And they were F-U-N! Once I got over my initial freak out about heights!

(no Abby didn't ride the coaster with us)


Feeding the fish after lunch...
Ethan popped the ballon on his first attempt. And Alex did not...
AND we did a fair amount of just hanging out...



Grammie made this adorable apron for Abby and her doll (anyone know how to fix crazy doll hair?) which matches the placemats and napkins on the table for tea time.

Not only did Grammie make those things but she bought the cute little tea set and table for Abby's birthday! What a great Grammie!

Kristi is the best chocolate chip cookie maker ever! And Abby loves to help make cookies, I think mostly so she can eat the chocolate chips and or dough.

And we did some shopping and bought this new table and lamp. To go in place of a fake falling apart ficus tree I had there. Much better!

Yeah, we love Charming Charlie!

Fun Family Trip! I sure do love and miss them!