Wednesday, July 3, 2013

May Wrap Up: Field Day, Girls Trip, Anniversary, Last Day of School

Field Day...

 Was fun for Ethan...
 Thankfully most of it was inside...Hallelujah!
 There was even some dancing...

And some yelling...

And more importantly sno-cones!

I rushed home from Field day so I could go with my friends Mindy and Jackie to San Antonio for an overnight girls thing, basically so we could get our hair cut by my most awesome and talented friend Ana!
 1st stop! Comfort Pizza! In Comfort, TX. Jackie insisted and I'm SO glad she did!
DELICIOUS, AMAZING, LIFE CHANGING pizza!!! 
The 3 of us basically ate 2 large pizza's, it's that good!

Next day San Antonio was pretty much underwater. And when we went down to breakfast at our hotel the roof was totally leaking everywhere. But were we going to let a little rain and flooding get in our way?! No way! Luckily we managed to stay dry and amazingly missed most of the flooding. We hit the Riverwalk Saturday and while it was sprinkling it was still nice and we had fun!
 

 The Alamo! We even got see a NO GMO! Protest going on, near the Alamo, that was interesting and fairly entertaining.



 We also hit the farmer's market, and Mindy is purposely cut off of the picture, we took this so we could prove that the lady seated in the background with her dog is getting a caricature done of the DOG! Notice the pink stroller near said lady, that is what the DOG was riding around in!! Doesn't get much better than that!
 My cute friend Ana! If you're ever in San Antonio and need a haircut go see Ana at her Amp Salon. She rocks!
We got home from San Antonio like at 2 in the morning and this is what I came home to. It was our anniversary and Alex got all this together for me. He's so sweet, I think I'll keep him. (To be clear the bottle chilling is Welch's grape juice.) 
11 years down eternity to go!
We did end up celebrating a week later by hitting a movie and dinner.

And then...
 The last day of school! I think Abby was probably just as excited as Ethan was!

No comments: