Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wait...What?

What does his shirt say???
Yep! You read that right...Looks like Ethan is going to be a big brother! We are very excited and a little shell shocked. We are due February 7th 2009. I'm selfishly hoping it's a girl so then we can be done (probably). But if not it would be fun for Ethan to have a little brother too. Either way I'm pretty sure we'll love him or her.




Here's the only problem, and luckily we have some time to think it over, but we can not think of ANY names (boy or girl) so we'd love some input...If you have a good name that actually goes with Arredondo we'd love to hear it (and Sell's, don't worry we won't be taking Gideon from you :)!



9 comments:

Kelly said...

YEAH!!! I can't believe I didn't even get a phone call..j/k! I can't help you with the name, because we are stumped too, and I'm afraid if I give one, then someone will use it and then Cory would end up liking it and I would be back right where I started...NO name for this little guy. But I do think that Icabob Arrendondo works quite well, don't you;)

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! That is so awesome. Name him/her something Spanish. Let me know when you know the sex and I'll send you some of my awesome suggestions :). We're so excited for you guys!!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys! I think this is the most exciting blog I have seen today! Hope you are feeling well.

carroll family said...

excitement! excitement! i'm so happy for you. I hope you have twins :) a boy and a girl. You can name them Arrow and Adelaide Arredondo :) That's my vote for sure!!!

Terri said...

I am a huge freak for not checking blogs sooner. Congrats, I can't believe I didn't figure it out!!! You've been so tired latley - Duh. I am super super happy for you. YEAH.

Sara said...

Yay!! It was so great to see you guys last week! Alex gives the world's best hugs! LOL He should win an award! We sure do miss you guys! Congrats, again!

Carrie said...

Ethan looks like a big brother already! We are so excited for you. What about Daisy? Oh wait . . . you already used that name! J/K Congrats!

The Pemberton Family said...

That is so great Kelli!! I struggle with our last name too because it's just so long! Let me know what the baby will be and will give you some ideas!! We need to get our husbands together since it sounds like they have so much in common! Can't wait to meet him!

Beth said...

Congratulations! If it's a girl, Ethan can teach her how to run! J/K! He's looking a lot more manly lately with his sprints.