Monday, September 7, 2009

Ethan's "Free"

Our little E-town turned "free" (3) at the end of August, hard to believe but it's true...My mom and sister Kim decided to come down from Utah for his birthday and it was so fun to have them here to celebrate the big 3 with Ethan!
We had a little party at the park with some (church nursery) buddies. Terri made us an awesome WALL-E/E-THAN cake-which turned out pretty perfect! The only bad thing is that it was SOOOO hot (note to self: no outside parties for Ethan's birthday EVER), although the heat doesn't seem to bother the kids as much as...well...me...and my mom...I felt bad cuz all the kid's had sweaty little red faces with hair matted to their heads by the end of the party-poor kids but I guess growing up in Texas that's just the way it is, and they're probably used to it.
Anyway here's some pic's...

WALL-E Party Dec.'s


Party peep's
The birthday boy
All tuckered out after the party!


I just can't believe he's 3 already my how the time flies! We sure love this sweet little boy of ours! Happy Birthday Bubba-we love you!

No comments: