Sunday, September 27, 2009

Potty Talk

WARNING: SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL READERS!


Well, I have no pictures (you can thank me later) but Ethan has been officially potty training this week...And here's a summary of how it went...


Mon. Went on the potty all day long-this is a piece of cake!

Tues. Went on the potty a few times and in his undies a few times-OK...keep trying!

Wed. Went everywhere BUT the potty-OK I'm done potty training it's not working!

Thurs. Went mostly on the potty and sometimes not-OK not too bad!

Fri. TOLD ME when he needed to potty and didn't go anywhere else-Couldn't be happier!

Sat. Actually went to the park and a couple stores without a diaper on. And no accidents-Yay! We might actually get to leave the house one day!

Sun. Ethan's all over the pottying in the potty business! Wa-hoo!


This is me doing the happy dance! I don't think we're totally out of the woods yet but we're almost there! I must thank Jackie for her potty training pointers, they were really helpful and got me motivated to just do it! Thanks-you rock! Also big thanks to all my other bud's whose encouraging words helped me through the rough patches! Muchas Gracias!

4 comments:

Warnick Family said...

Yahoo!!!! That is so exciting! Potty training is intimidating, so way to just go for it!

Melanie Bingham said...

Congrats that is a HUGE acomplishment!

Carrie said...

HOORAY for Ethan! Double HOORAY for mom!

Kristin said...

Congrats. I'm not sure when to start. How did you decide?