Monday, June 2, 2008

Aloha Brah and Cold Pizza

Hey! Hawaii 5-o you're looking pretty cute there! The aloha shirt and shorts (Alex would get mad if I said 'outfit' cuz boys don't wear 'outfits' or 'tops' or 'bottoms'-they wear shirts and shorts or pants but not an outfit and definitely not tops) ANYWAY...my sisters went to Maui last year and got this really cute little shirt/short set for Ethan. And it fits him perfectly this year! I just thought these pictures were so cute! Ethan put on Alex's sunglasses and he thought he was pretty hot stuff!
Later dude!
So no real good reason for these pictures except that I thought it was kind of funny. So one morning I asked Ethan what he wanted to eat for breakfast. He goes to fridge (I help him open it up) and he pulls out the pizza box. I said "You want pizza for breakfast?" He just smiled and so I said, "Aahhh what the heck"? I tried to warm it up for him but he wanted it cold so I just let him eat while he watched Elmo. So no mother of year awards for me but at least he enjoyed his breakfast that morning...


3 comments:

Terri said...

Awesome Pictures!!! He's such a handsome stud!

Kristin said...

Looks like he's daddy's little boy!

eden and david said...

your boy is so cute! :)