Yeah, I love being tagged-thanks girls!! List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 random facts about me:
JOYS:
1. Being a Mama (to the cutest little kid in the world)
2. My hubby (he brings me a lot of joy MOST of the time)
3. My family
FEARS:
1. Rejection
2. Being alone
3. Bugs (well, mostly flying roaches)
GOALS:
1. To get my College Degree
2. Running a full marathon (and NOT dying)
3. To have an attitude of gratitude
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. I feel a strange obsession to (re) read Jane Austen (currently working on Pride and Prejudice). 2. I also feel a strange obsession to clean out all the junk from closets/dressers/garage etc.
3. Learning more about my ancestors
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I attended a Village People concert and have an autograped picture of the construction dude...
2. I had my driver's license suspended when I was 17 (for too many tickets).
3. I hate feet (except Ethan's...everyone else's-YUCKY!!)
I tag anyone who feels like they want to do this!
Utah - June 2026
2 months ago
4 comments:
You have been my sister for as long as you have been alive and I had NO idea you went to a Village People concert! Where was I!?!?!?!? And more importantly, why wasn't I invited!?!?!?!?
Oh Sister, going to a Village People concert is an exclusive club (just for geeks), I even dressed up in full '70's garb with Farah Fawcett hair and everything-you would have been SO proud! I'm not sure where you were??? I'm sure you were off having a blast in some exotic location like Salt Lake or something...Thanks for the comment! Love ya!
Um, I would pay to see some pictures of that!!!
you are so cute! we had so much fun hanging out with you when we were visiting cara!!
Post a Comment