Monday, June 2, 2008

(Some of) You Asked For It

So I've had a few requests to update the blog...You know that saying "Be careful what you wish for"? Well...here ya go.

I started working part time at the College and even though it's just part time (3 days a week), it seems by the time I get Ethan to the (awesome) babysitter and then pick him up, the day is practically over. Then not to mention all the other little things like the dinners to fix, laundry to do, bathrooms to clean, groceries to buy, the dog to walk etc. etc. So that's not much time left over for blogging-which actually may be better for me considering I tend to be a bit obsessive about it. Anyway let's get to it!

8 comments:

Terri said...

If you knew I didn't check your blog, what would you really say about me? Anyway, your boy is a cutie, we love having him!

Terri said...

Oh and you're right, it is about stinkin' time you updated... Thank You.

Kelli said...

Ummm Terri,
Of oourse I would say you're awesome, even if you didn't check my blog! There are no other options cuz you are awesome. Just own it.

Kelli said...

OK, obviously those first two words should say OF COURSE not OF OOURSE.

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Cute Lady!!! OMH Ethan looks so cute in those clothes! LOL

Kristin said...

So how is going back to work? Continental is going to lay off about 3,000 people and I'm trying to decide whether or not to take an early retirement.

The Pemberton Family said...

It's hard to balance it all isn't it??? I'm glad you updated though-in love reading about your life! Your mom and sis look great! Tell them hello for me-love them!!

Kristin said...

I tagged you. You have to go to my blog to see what to do. If you've been tagged before, you can ignore this...