Happy Birthday Mama-let me give you a big sloppy kiss!
(If you happen to notice my strangely decorated shelf behind us-it has since been fixed-we were still in the experimental phase of decorating it)
SoI guess I'm not used to my hair being long and when I bent over to blow out my birthday candle I hear this SSSSSSSSS and my hair was kind of smokin'! Luckily I don't use a lot of product or else the results could have been disastrous (my hair was fine-no major damage just a little crispy part-Whew)!
Two thumbs up for a great birthday!
I had no idea my thumbs went back so far when I do a thumb's up-so just try to ignore the weirdness of that!
Since my Mom and sister were in town for my birthday they helped to make it extra special! We went to eat at Cheesecake Factory and Mom and I did a little shopping and I got tons of great gifts! Thanks everyone for an awesome birthday!
2 comments:
Happy belated "28th" :)
Happy birthday! I turned 40 (yuck) and cut off most of my hair (yay). David has weird thumbs too.
Post a Comment