Saturday, February 21, 2009

Abby-ism's

I know she's not even a month old yet (close though) but this little girl is already giving us some indication of what her personality is like...

She's usually pretty content but can go from zero (no screaming) to sixty (full on screaming) in about 1 1/2 seconds.

She does this little grunt thing when she's upset like she's so disgusted with us because we're not figuring out what she wants fast enough...

When holding her upright and she wants to be cradled she leans her head to one side or the other and tries to lay down, I guess she's figured out where the head goes the body will follow. Often catches us off guard, though and is sometimes a little scary.

She LOVES to have a bath, maybe she'll like the water like her Mama. She also LOVES to eat, again like her Mama.

She also loves to be held which is OK most of the time but some of the time it's not...

Overall she is a sweet and cuddly baby and we sure love her!








6 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

I just want to cuddle and squeeze her! so adorable.. I noticed immediately the cry difference as well between the boys and Zoe...it's kinda weird but TRUE

Phil said...

She is so beautiful!

The Pemberton Family said...

She is just beautiful! You did good girl. Love ya!!

Andersen Family said...

Hey Kelli she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I missed you Sunday--tried to run and talk to you and see your pretty baby. I love the pictures!

Jenna said...

I know everybody else already said this, but she is so beautiful! There is no other way to put it. I love watching their personalities develop, even at a young age.

Kristin said...

So cute! I'm ready for another one!