I had to take full advantage of my Mom while she was here and so of course we had to do some projects to help get Ethan's room finished. My mom is SO smart and she is a great seamstress, so we bought some pillowcases and made two decorative pillows with cording which I never could have done on my own. We also used one of the pillowcases to cover 8x10 canvases and put Ethan's name letters on that. All my Mom's idea-she is so creative and I think it turned out cute...Alex even got in on the action helping out with stapling the fabric to the canvases...I basically was just an assistant...Next project Alex is going to make Ethan a headboard (I think)...
This is literally 2 hours before my Mom had to leave for the airport!


Utah - June 2026
2 months ago
3 comments:
Awesome projects. Aren't moms the best. I love living close to mine again. Someday Alex will come over to the dark side and live in Utah :).
P.S. I tagged you on my blog. Sorry!
Aren't moms the best! Especially ours! Turned out way cute. If you don't get around to the headboard a shelf would look good there as well!
So stinkin' cute!!! Now I'm sad I didn't venture upstairs to see his room when I came to visit Abby. I love the letter idea and will likely steal it . . . is your mom available for hire??
Post a Comment