Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Pictures...

I'm slow in getting these posted...But wanted to document some of our hospital stay with little Abby.
Holy Cow (literally)! Yes I only had ONE baby! Even my Mom said "Wow you were huge!" Thanks mom!
Alex modeling his scrubs, don't ya love the pose! He makes me laugh! The Arredondo family of 4!
Grammie trying to convince Ethan that he really does like his baby sister!
Heading home from the hospital, it was a really nice afternoon on the 29th, clear skies and cool.
I also wanted to give a shout out to Cara and Terri for watching Ethan for us, while we waited for Grammie to arrive! You guys are the best and I owe you both BIG time!
Also big thanks to the nurses and Dr. Everson and the anesthesiologist who helped us figure out our little girls name. When they were cleaning Abby up I said to Alex "O.K. Honey what's her name?" Everyone in the O.R. was like "you guys don't have a name figured out yet?" So we gave them our top 3 picks: Amber, Avery, Abby. Every single one of them voted and Abby was the clear winner. Good thing too cuz we think it fits her quite nicely!

No comments: