I think most of you know that I've been a little freaked out about having 2 kids. The prospect of not enough sleep, not enough hands, not enough patience, not being able to leave the house whenever I want (without a lot of preparation and thought), not enough me time (that sounds totally selfish I know) made me a little anxious. BUT I have to say now that Abby's here I've just been feeling really content and happy. I sort of thought part of why I was feeling that way was because my Mom was here to help out for 2 solid weeks, so my house was clean, the laundry was done, Ethan was entertained, Abby was held and loved. So I didn't want to rush to the assumption that that feeling would stick around. But I'm happy to say that my first official day of just me and them went really well and that content and happy feeling actually stuck around. Now I know that not all days are going to be good days and some may even be bad days but for right now I'm just going to enjoy my content and happy feeling-I'm pretty sure it's heaven sent!
Plus how can you not love these faces???
2 comments:
I'm so glad I finally got to meet Abby today! She was adorable. And you did look very content and happy . . . makes our upcoming arrival a little less daunting. :)
CUTE!!!! That flower is bigger than her head!!! LOL!!!!! She's precious!!!!!
Post a Comment