This boy of mine can melt my heart with just one look with those big dark chocolate brown eyes, he makes me giggle with pride, he loves to laugh and loves to have fun and play and reminds me that I should do the same, he's teaching me a lot about the kind of person I want to be and the kind of mother I should be, he's one special little guy. He's my first born and my first son, he's the one who made me a mother and boy oh boy do I feel lucky to be his mom.
This posts for you My bubba boo, my little dude, my e-town man, my bud...
Your Mama loves you bunches and bunches (and your daddy too but he's not writing this I am)...

2 comments:
Stop it! You are making me cry.
Cute - especially the second one!
Post a Comment