So OK I'm feeling slightly better about being 35 I mean I sort of have to accept it and move on right? And having a birthday definitely has it's advantages! Like lots of well wishes, and packages, and cards and presents and treats and cake! Those are all good things, right?
My ever sensitive and loving husband knowing how fragile my emotional state is on my actual "life's anniversary" day gives me not one but two "age appropriate" gifts...
1. Big tube of BenGay
2. A Snuggie (with a bonus booklight included)
Well if that ain't love I don't know what is? You know what the sad part is? As old lady-ish as those things are, I'm pretty sure I'll be using them and loving them! So now it's official! I guess the only thing left is to find those Matlock re-runs on TV ;o)
And I can hardly wait to see what next year's birthday will bring...Maybe a scooter from the scooter store!!!
Utah - June 2026
2 months ago
1 comment:
Have you started drinking Clamato?
Post a Comment