AAAAHHHHHH-Splashtown!
Oh how we love you! Especially your non heated pools during the hot and miserable summer months! It's so nice to have season passes, we've already gotten our money's worth AND we can go for an hour or two and not feel bad about leaving! We've gone just about every Monday and Tuesday since it opened and even some other days before Alex goes to work, the kids LOVE it! 
We're pretty sure Abby thinks she's a fish, she loves the water! She goes down the smaller slides by herself, usually on her tummy with her feet first and giggles all the way! She doesn't like wearing a life jacket though, so it's not all that relaxing for me or Alex.

Ethan loves the water too! He goes down all the little "swides" by himself and we feel pretty comfortable letting him roam around the kiddie pool by himself. And he just kind of does his own thing. He LOVES the "swides" and makes little friends while racing down the slides together or jumping and splashing in the water!




I wasn't going to include the picture above but then I realized their doing the exact same thing, just doing it opposite...I thought it was kind of funny...and random...



HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Thanks Grammie for the cute and festive dress for Abby!
We had a nice 4th of July celebration, we went to church (of course) then we went to the Sells' for a yummy BBQ! But had to leave before the fireworks started, we had a certain little girl who was seriously grumpy and tired (no, not me, well...maybe me...but I'm not that little)!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
4 comments:
LOVE That dress!!! ETO is pretty handsome too!
Fun times! I can't even fit into my suit this year. Sigh. I love Abby's hair in the 4th of July picture.
kelli- your kiddos are so ridiculously cute. i'm in love with that darling 4th of july dress. so cute!
Hey - you know what? You Dondo's are RAD and I don't mean Retarded African Dog. I just mean- you guys ROCK! Your kids are perfect- its just the facts:)MJ
Post a Comment