Monday, January 31, 2011

Who's 2?!

Me! That's who!

Hard to believe Abby is 2! She is growing up too fast and it's making me sad! We sure have fun with her though, she is so sweet and is just a funny funny kid, and a bit of a stinker too! She is talking a lot. She is very polite (always says "peeeeaaasseee, and tank you"), she blesses people when they sneeze and cough by saying "bess you". She says "accusey me" (excuse me) when she's in somebody's way. Whenever I ask her to do something she happily and enthusiasitically says "OK mommy, OK!" She changes her clothes every 10 minutes and sometimes would rather be sans clothes, we see her cute little naked bum quite a lot. She loves to sit on the potty and is in the bathroom about as much as she changes clothes (is this a sign of things to come?). She pushes a chair up to the kitchen sink to do the dishes, she does them every morning (if I could get her to actually get the dishes wet and NOT everything else, we'd be in good shape). She loves to give "big hugs" but "no tisses" (kisses)-I think she hates kisses because I'm constantly kissing her and she's probably sick of it! She really loves to dance and is learning to shake that booty! She says to me "Con on (come on), Mommy, show me" for everything! And is constantly asking "What doing?". And she gets very proud of herself when she's accomplished something new and says "I DID IT!". When I rock her at night she sings "rock baby...rock baby...fall...down" you know a super condensed version of Rock a Bye Baby. Last night while she was holding her dolly she told me baby was "tiyed" (tired) and to be "ki-et" (quiet) so "baby go night-night". She loves and admires her big brother so much, he climbs in bed with her every morning and they just laugh and giggle together. Not a bad way to be awakened in the morning, by the sounds of happy kids, laughing and playing! We sure love our little girl and are having so much fun watching her grow! Happy Birthday Abby Sara, you are one special girl!

On Abby's actual birthday, Alex made this pancake face for her, don't you love the hair?
I'm ready to eat my pancake and eggs and bacon!

Presents!? For me?! I LOVE my brithday!

Gifts, gifts, and more gifts from Grammie, Aunt Kim and Krissi?! "Tank you, wuv you!"

3 comments:

Singled Out said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Singled Out said...

So TUTE! I cannot believe she is 2!

Please let Alex know I would like to order a birthday pancake face with fancy hair for my birthday. I thought it was HIL-HAIR-IOUS!

Kristin said...

Love her face in the first picture. Priceless!