As Cara said in her blog Alanis did a lot of just walking back and forth and spinning in circles while singing-I always thought that she was kind of a wierd-o but she is great in concert and I love a lot of her songs...
Are those two of the biggest grins you've ever seen or what? Obviously not only were we excited to see Rob, I mean Matchbox 20 but I think a big part (at least for me) was getting out of the house, being kid and dare I say husband free (sorry honey you know I love ya!) and doing something way fun! And no Cara is not sitting on my lap.
The oh so cute Rob Thomas-so Cara is the one who started out with a crush on Rob but it turns out I ended up with one too! He is really a great singer and we decided the fact that he seems to be committed to and love his wife makes him that much more crush worthy!
Rob, I mean Matchbox 20
And Rob again...
WHAT AN AWESOME CONCERT!

Are those two of the biggest grins you've ever seen or what? Obviously not only were we excited to see Rob, I mean Matchbox 20 but I think a big part (at least for me) was getting out of the house, being kid and dare I say husband free (sorry honey you know I love ya!) and doing something way fun! And no Cara is not sitting on my lap.

The oh so cute Rob Thomas-so Cara is the one who started out with a crush on Rob but it turns out I ended up with one too! He is really a great singer and we decided the fact that he seems to be committed to and love his wife makes him that much more crush worthy!
Rob, I mean Matchbox 20
And Rob again...
WHAT AN AWESOME CONCERT!Thanks Cara (and Jeff)!
No comments:
Post a Comment