Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Pictures That Should Have Been

So since I was sick on Easter Sunday and didn't make it to church we decided to try and take some pictures of Ethan (in his cute little suit) today at church. And out of about 20 pictures here are the few that turned out OK. Ethan HATES to sit still especially when he's outside so most of the pictures are of his back as he's running away. But these turned out pretty good. I love the one below of Ethan and Alex smelling the flowers-so cute. Alex chasing after Ethan but it's funny that they're walking exactly the same and it's really funny that I just happened to take the picture right then...
Me and Ethan-finally a picture of the two of us...
Ethan taking a moment to stop and smell the roses (well..technically they're not roses but whatever)!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Ethan is SOOOOOOO cute!

The Pemberton Family said...

Kelli!!!! I can't believe you found me. I am so happy that you did. I always think about you and your family and have very fond memories of us!! We need to chat-so call me when you can. (702)524-2143. I would love to catch up! Love- Ana

Carrie said...

I love the suit and especially the picture of Ethan and Alex walking together! Although it's too bad you couldn't get Alex to wear a matching suit. :)

Kristin said...

He is so his daddy's little boy. It's a good thing you were there at the delivery or we'd have to wonder who the mother was. Miss you!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Love the Easter picts, they are too cute! Ethan looks like such a big boy.